BBj includes several Java APIs that allow Java programs access to various components of BBj. This allows Java programs to perform various tasks such as accessing Enterprise Manager to manipulate settings in BBjServices, launch and communicate with BBj programs, and access BBj's file system. For example,
- Admin API - com.basis.api.admin
- BBjBridge - com.basis.bbj.bridge
- Jar Registration - com.basis.utilities.jarreg.client
- GBF Wrapper - com.basis.tools.guidev
- Web Service - com.basis.bbj.webservice
To access and view a complete list of Java BBj APIs, click here.